(Works with Tag) Discover the world of consonant blends and digraphs through stories. Take a walk around the block, have a great day at the ranch and help Leap make a snack. Features - Learn phonics fundamentals with this seven-book set full of consonant blends and digraphs! Hear words sounded out, and reinforce the connection between letters, consonant blends and digraphs. Reinforce letter recognition-- especially consonants, QU and CK blends and the digraphs ch, sh, th, and wh. Included Books: Around the Block, Leap's Snack, Look at Della Duck, A Day on the Ranch, At the Shore, That Was That! and What Do You Do? About the Series - The Early Reading Series is designed to build core phonics skills and support children as they proceed at their own pace toward independent reading. Learning Difference - LeapReader books tap into children's natural curiosity and inspire them to explore. By connecting LeapReader to a computer you can see your child's progress, expand the learning with fun activities and get personalized skill insights. Works With - Tag Reading System and LeapReader Reading & Writing System (sold separately)
The LeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read - Volume 3 features:
- Discover the digraphs ch, sh, th, and wh and consonant blends QU and CK in 7 books.
- Hear words sounded out, spoken and spelled to improve word-blending skills and reinforce spelling skills.
- Teaches consonant blends, consonant digraphs and sight words.
- Ages 4-6 years.
- Works with Tag and the LeapReader Reading & Writing System (sold separately).
11.2 x 7.0 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions