The Bear Mountain Family tent is a is a large roomy free standing cabin tent, with 4 huge windows for unlimited views and unbeatable ventilation, but can be shut to keep out windblown rain. The straight walls increase interior space and allow freedom of movement without having to stoop or bend over. The rainfly has 2 poles which create awnings over each window to allow the windows to be left open in all but the worst weather. The awning in the front protects the doorway from water dripping directly into the tent. Pockets sewn into the tent help keep small items off the floor. A bathtub floor means no ground level seams to leak. A zippered duffle bag style storage bag, pole bag, stake bag, tent stakes, extra guy lines are all included.
The Gigatent Bear Mountain Family Tent Specifications are:
- Sleeps 4-5 People
- Dimensions 10 x 10
- 84 Interior Height
- Pack Size 24 x 6 x 6
- Pole Material - Chain corded steel , fiberglass
- Floor Material Polyethylene
- Wall Material - Polyester 190T 600mm P.U.
- Fly Material - Polyester 190T 1200mm P.U.
- Roof and Netting Material - Mosquito mesh
- Pack Weight 28 lbs.
- Has 1 Door, 4 Windows, 1 Room and 8 Poles
- THE BEAR MTN. 10X10 IS A LARGE ROOMY FREE STANDING CABIN TENT, WITH 4 HUGE WINDOWS FOR UNLIMITED VIEWS AND UNBEATABLE VENTILATION, BUT CAN BE SHUT TO KEEP OUT WINDBLOWN RAIN.
19.5 x 19.5 x 1.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box