With step-by-step instructions and highly visual 3D illustrations that successfully guide you through each of the projects, central scientific concepts are presented so that you'll understand the "why" as well as the "how" of chemistry, with over 35 activities, including the following: make candles, squirt with water pressure, squeeze an egg into a bottle, capture a CO2 explosion, grow crystals, sink and float an egg, dye flowers from the inside, expand and contract with freezer fun.
The use of everyday materials demystifies everyday chemistry; the following common household items were not practical to include in the kit, but will be needed? empty milk carton, thin necked bottle, 2 empty soup cans, large clear empty bottle, food coloring, salt, baking soda, vinegar, 2 eggs, clear plastic cups, measuring cups, pots or pans, matches, crayons, paper towels, casserole dish and a small candle.
Contains lb of wax, marbles, graduated cylinders, test tubes, over 25 additional pieces and a 40 page full color illustrated book.
10.3 x 8.1 x 1.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability