Similac has EarlyShield:
In addition to having DHA/ARA, we're the only formula that has Lutein, an important nutrient babies can only get from breast milk or Similac. It's especially helpful now, during critical brain and eye development. Brain & Eye: Lutein to support eye health & DHA/ARA for brain & eye development. Immune Support: Immune supporting nucleotides & Prebiotics for digestive health. Strong Bones: Exclusive palm olein oil-free fat blend supports excellent calcium absorption.
For Common Feeding Issues Such As Fussiness and Gas
If you notice common feeding issues such as fussiness and gas, usually the most sensible course is to continue feeding your baby the same brand of formula and not add further changes that can upset her system. However, if these common feeding issues continue, ask your physician about switching to Similac Sensitive Isomil Soy formula.
Comfort Your Fussy Baby With Similac Sensitive Isomil Soy
- Soy baby formulas have been clinically shown to help reduce common feeding problems such as fussiness and gas. Ask your physician if Similac Sensitive Isomil Soy is right for your baby.
- Similac® Isomil® products have been trusted by moms and physicians for more than 40 years.
- Similac Sensitive Isomil Soy is kosher.
Similac Sensitive Isomil Soy now has EarlyShield to support your baby's developing immune system, brain and eyes, and strong bones.
Our exclusive formula has:
- Immune-supporting nucleotides, and prebiotics and carotenoids nutrients naturally found in breast milk
- DHA (Omega-3) and ARA (Omega-6) for brain and eye development
- No palm olein oil, for strong bones
- Excluding inherent sources
- Prior to the introduction of solid foods
7.1 x 5.6 x 4.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions