Dominate any battlefield with the double-barrel assault of the Rhino-Fire blaster! You can launch a blizzard of darts at targets up to 90 feet away from the blaster's two barrels, and its motorized firing puts you in control of the rate of fire! The blaster's 2 drums hold 25 darts each, and comes with 50 Elite Darts. Remove the tripod when you're on the move or attach it to steady your shots when you're firing from a secure location. You'll overwhelm the competition with the motorized, rapid-firing Rhino-Fire blaster!
Blaster comes with two 25-dart drums, 50 Elite darts, tripod and instructions.
Ages 8 and up
CAUTION: Do not aim at eyes or face.
TO AVOID INJURY: Use only darts designed for this product. Do not modify darts or dart blaster.
Requires 6 "D" batteries (not included).
NERF and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Rhino-Fire blaster rapid-fires Elite darts from 2 alternating barrels with motorized blasting
- Removable tripod helps you steady your shots
- Blaster's 2 drums hold 25 Elite Darts each
- Includes 50 Elite Darts
6 D batteries are required (not included)
33.6 x 15.8 x 6.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box