Ridiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case for your iPad no matter where you're headed? We think it's a little bit of both.
Simply put, the Griffin Survivor Case is the most protective case we've ever built.
Tested and certified to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPad from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, camera, and volume controls.
Survivor is independently tested and verified to meet or exceed environmental testing standards for blown rain, blown dust and grit, vibration, shock, temperature and humidity. How well does Survivor perform? You can view videos and test results online at www.griffintechnology.com/armored.
11.0 x 9.0 x 1.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions