The Ashbury 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is adorned with elegant curves and luxurious details. The arched back-panel and thick slats are sturdy and provide solid support for baby. Winged corners and curved posts elicit traditional charm, and the spacious under-drawer provides extra storage for baby's essentials.
By parents, for parents. Million Dollar Baby is a manufacturer of cribs and cradles, high chairs, tables and chairs, dressers, and child rockers. They are dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best nursery and toddler for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design.
- Spacious under-crib drawer for additional storage; Hidden hardware construction with four adjustable mattress positions
- Converts to toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed with included Toddler Bed Conversion Kit (full-size bed conversion kit sold separately)
- Made with New Zealand pine wood and CARB II compliant MDF; Lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finish
- Meets AS international and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
59.13 x 30.75 x 49.87
59.1 x 49.8 x 30.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box