Designed for Extended Use.
The Evenflo Maestro Harnessed Booster features an innovative headrest design that allows the vehicle belt to self-adjust to your child's height while in booster mode. Enhanced side walls and head support provide comfort and safety for the child. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as will the integrated cup holders with flexible stripe design. The seat accommodates children ranging from 22-110 lbs. This combination booster provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide array of innovative features.
Protecting children is our core mission at Evenflo. For almost a century we have been a leader in safety, innovation and education. Knowing that one in four automobile accidents are side impact collisions, we go beyond the current government standards when designing the next generation of Evenflo car seats, including the Maestro.
- Extended Use - Converts from 5-point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows.
- 50 lbs. harness weight rating accommodates growing children longer.
- Integrated cup holders for convenience.
- Simple adjustability with upfront harness fitting and 2 crotch buckle positions.
- Machine-washable car seat pad keeps the seat looking clean.
20.5 x 19 x 27
High Back Booster
Washable Fabric,Latch,Front Adjusters,Cup Holder(s),5 Point Harness
27.7 x 20.0 x 19.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box