The Born Free Newborn & Preemie Bottle, with ActiveFlow venting technology makes feeding easier by allowing baby to consistently control the flow of milk just like breastfeeding. The wide nipple mimics breast feeding as well, and the single mL graduations allow mom to measure exactly how much milk baby is drinking.
Includes three 2-ounce bottles with newborn/preemie flow nipples and three milk storage discs.
Born Free is designed to address the feeding needs of all babies - whether they are breastfed, formula fed, or both - making it the natural choice for all mothers.
- ActiveFlow Venting Technology allows baby to control the flow of milk, just like breast feeding and is shown to reduce gas & colic symptoms
- Fine Graduations from 1 mL to 60mL allows mom to track exactly how much baby eats at each feeding
- Wide Nipple supports breastfeeding by helping to reduce nipple confusion and Level 0 nipple provides perfect flow for newborns and preemies
- Storage Discs allow mom to pump and refrigerate or freeze for later
- BPA-free plastic is dishwasher-safe (top rack)
7.9 x 7.6 x 2.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability