The Delta Children Chalet Bookcase Hutch is the perfect complement to the Chalet 6-Drawer Dresser, sold separately. Featuring one permanent shelf, one removable shelf, and a base that converts the hutch into a stand-alone bookcase, this special piece provides all the space needed to display collectibles, pictures or books.
The foundation of every new product designed and developed by Delta is that smartly crafted, sturdily constructed, budget-friendly, ease-driven products can speak for themselves. Innovative nursery furniture designs don't need a gimmick. Delta nursery furniture adheres to the unwavering commitment and passion for creating groundbreaking nursery furniture products that meet children's and parent's needs as well as offer a timeless aesthetic and outstanding value.
- Hutch sits on your dresser (sold separately) or can be a stand-alone bookcase with base attached.
- One large removable shelf and one permanent shelf when used as a hutch.
- Beautiful three shelf bookcase when the standalone base is attached.
- Easy assembly
- Bookcase dimensions: 47.50"W x 46.25"H x 12.50"D
Hutch dimensions: 47.50"W x 40.50"H x 12.50"D
50.5 x 17.8 x 11.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability