Rhinos are large and intimidating herbivores with big horns and thick skin. They use their horns to defend themselves, and their skin is their armor. Although they have poor eyesight, their other senses make up for it. They have rotating ears to detect even the quietest sounds. Different sounds and ear positions have different meanings for rhinos. Their large nose picks up on scents of its predators from far away. Easily frightened, these mammals will charge at almost anything. They have even been known to charge termite mounds! Weighing well over a ton and measuring over five feet high at their shoulder, rhinos are the largest land mammal after the elephant. Despite their size, rhinos have been clocked at thirty miles per hour. Since rhinos live mainly solitary lives, they entertain themselves by wallowing in mud and coating their skin to protect it from the sun as well as to cool off on a hot summer day.
- Approximately 1:20 scale
- Made of durable synthetic material by Schleich. Hand Painted.
5.8 x 2.4 x 2.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability