Little girls can have the love and fun of real babies with this Snackin' Sara doll! She's a soft and cuddly little doll who needs your daughter to make tasty snacks for her. Help her use the reusable doll food and shaping tools to make different kinds of snacks to feed her Snackin' Sara doll. Then it's changing time! The doll tells her when she's hungry, sleepy, or full with phrases in English and Spanish, like "Is it snack time?" You'll love watching your little girl learn about being a mommy with the Snackin' Sara doll!
Includes doll, outfit, 2 diapers, three 1-ounce containers of reusable doll food, 3 shaping tools, 1 roller, plate, pretend juice box, and instructions.
Ages over 18 months and up
Baby Alive reusable doll food is non-toxic though not intended for human consumption. Use only Baby Alive reusable doll food with this Baby Alive doll.
NOTICE: CONTAINS WHEAT.
Requires 3 "AA" batteries (demo batteries included).
Baby Alive and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Have the fun of real babies with the Snackin' Sara doll
- Little girls can make snacks with the reusable doll food and 3 shaping tools
- Doll says phrases in English and Spanish
- Includes outfit and diapers
- She can feed the doll from the plate and pretend juice box
batteries are required (included)
16.0 x 15.0 x 5.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability