Stay light and ultra-mobile with Graco Literider Classic Connect, the Stroller specifically designed for the active family. The one-hand fold and lightweight design make it the obvious choice for parents who want portability. And the padded, 2-level reclining seat ensures your little travel companion will stay comfortable. With the lockable front swivel wheels and durable suspension, everyone is in for the smoothest of rides. Plus, it accepts all Graco Snugride Classic Connect Infant Car Seats, which comes in handy when you want to move baby from the car to the house without disturbing him. Car seat not included.
Graco is committed to designing and manufacturing top-quality products that are inspired by the needs of both parents and babies. Graco is known worldwide for its innovative baby swings, car seats, highchairs, travel systems and more. Click here to check out even more Graco items!
Be sure to visit our Graco Brand Store for superior baby products.
- Accepts all Graco Snugride classic connect infant car seats
- Lightweight stroller weighs less than 20 pounds
- Stroller holds child up to 40 pounds; For years of comfortable strolling
- One-hand fold is ideal for on-the-go families
- 2-position reclining seat helps keep baby comfy
Tray / Bar,Cup Holder(s),Cargo Basket,Adjustable Head Support,Adjustable Canopy
40.0 x 27.0 x 19.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box