The Power Wheels Cadillac Escalade provides all the luxury and excitement kids need for hours of driving fun! The redesigned model provides all the realistic features kids love, including a spacious interior, "chrome" accents, working doors that really open and close, adjustable seat belts, a real FM radio with MP3 jack, plus the large rear speaker to jam to their favorite tunes. 12-volts of battery power lets kids drive up to 2.5 mph max. speed in forward or reverse, then when ready, the parent-controlled high-speed lockout can be removed for up to 5 mph max. speed in the forward direction! There's even room for two riders and tons of storage space in the back for all your adventure gear!
- Realistic Cadillac Escalade styling
- "Chrome" wheels and grill
- Real FM Radio and MP3 jack
- Working hatch door with lots of storage space
- Large rear speaker - works with trunk open or closed!
51.1 x 35.0 x 24.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box