It's a strategy game of survival and these waters can be treacherous! Turn by turn, players arrange their colored sharks tail to snout, trying to trap their oponents. The last player with room to swim, wins! For 2-4 players. Ages 8+
Includes game board, 88 shark pieces in 4 colors and guide
Game board 12" x 12"
Exercises visual thinking, planning, strategy and decision-making skills
How to Play:
1. Players take turns by adding sharks to the board
2. You must connect your playing piece to the last one you played.
3. Your shark must point to an empty space. However it cannot point to a space that another shark is already pointing at.
4. Last player who can play a legal move is the winner
12.4 x 12.3 x 2.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability