The Ionix Jr. Tower Playset set features new construction play with the characters from Paw Patrol! Calling all Pups, the PAW Patrol Tower is the headquarters for your next mission and also is a storage case for your blocks! The set includes blocks to build the base for the tower, Marshall figure and his Fire Truck. Make a rescue call to Marshall from the Paw Patrol Tower and send him down his slide into his fire truck to his next mission! IONIX Jr. is the next dimension of construction play!
- Includes: 1 Tower Storage Case, 1 Vehicle, 1 Figure, 25 Blocks, 1 Sticker Sheet
- Now preschoolers can build the Paw Patrol Tower Lookout with IONIX Jr. construction blocks.
- The PAW Patrol Tower holds all of your blocks from the set inside; unload the blocks to build the base for the tower.
- IONIX Adventure Bay Block Set is perfect for laying down preschool foundations with fine motor skills, problem solving, counting, creative expressions all while having fun.
- IONIX Jr. PAW Patrol Tower Playset is for ages 1-5. No batteries required.
11.7 x 6.5 x 4.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box