The Dark Knight Trilogy BATMOBILE depicted in Christopher Nolan's films is a tank-like machine modified from a military vehicle called THE TUMBLER. The films' production designer described it as a car boasting "Lamborghini lines combined with tank functions: an armored riot control vehicle, complete with machine guns shooting rubber bullets and a largecannon mounted on the front." This is the largest BATMOBILE ever, easily straddling a three-lane highway. Four street-ready cars were constructed, with each vehicle possessing sixty-five carbon fiber panels and costing $250,000 to build.
Two of the four cars were specialized versions: one was the flap version, featuring hydraulics and flaps seen in detailed close-up shots where the vehicle propelled itself through the air. The other was the jet version in which an actual jet engine was mounted onto the vehicle, fueled by six propane tanks. The full-sized vehicles were driven and filmed on the streets of Chicago. Our 1:18th scale model of this powerful machine features a custom-designed metal plinth with a swatch of authentic Batman movie cape material!
Hot Wheels Elite TM offers this must-have model to all Batman fans and enthusiasts!
- Limited Edition Elite 1:18 Replica
- Custom-designed metal plinth with a swatch of authentic Batman movie cape material
11.5 x 9.5 x 7.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability