Bachmann Trains McKINLEY EXPLORER - N Scale Ready to Run Electric Train Set - N Scale: Treating passengers to breathtaking views of the Alaskan wilderness in special vista-dome cars is the McKinley Explorer. Operating today from Anchorage to Fairbanks, and running past Denali National Park, this train's lucky riders might thrill to the sight of bear, moose, sheep and bald eagles. Now updated with a GP40 diesel, our N scale McKinley Explorer set comes complete with: EMD GP40 locomotive with operating headlight, three full-dome passenger cars (the Kenai, Knik and Deshka, all named after Alaskan rivers), 34" x 24" oval of nickel silver E-Z Track including 11 pieces curved track, 4 pieces straight track, and 1 curved plug-in terminal rerailer, power pack and speed controller, illustrated instruction manual. Complete Ready To Run Train Set. Powered by a EMD GP40 locomotive with operating headlight.34" x 24" oval of nickel silver E-Z Track®.Power pack and speed controller Scale.
- Complete Ready To Run Train Set.
- Powered by a EMD GP40 locomotive with operating headlight.
- 34" x 24" oval of nickel silver E-Z TrackÂ®.
- Power pack and speed controller.
- N Scale.
19.3 x 12.9 x 3.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability