"No FAA registration required." This B2 Spirit remote control plane lets you enjoy the thrilling flight action of the B-2 Spirit Bomber with your very own authentic remote control replica! Buckle up and get ready for the 10-minute ride of a lifetime! The B-2 Spirit Remote Control airplane is licensed from Northrop Grumman, the actual developers of the full-size B-2 Spirit Bomber. You will feel just like a pilot of the U. S. Airforce while you launch your B-2 Spirit 300 feet in the air!
Built with speed and staying power, the AirRage B-2 is equipped with a 27" wingspan, super-tough EPP foam construction, dual motors and an ultra-realistic design. The B-2 Spirit features digital proportion steering and throttle, pro-style transmitter, and 2-channels of operation.
Includes a transmitter, field charger with an AC power option, flight battery and comes fully assembled and ready to fly. Requires 4x C batteries (not included) for Charger and 1x 9V battery (not included) for Controller. Recommended for ages 12 and up..
4 C batteries and 1 9V batteries are required (not included)
22.8 x 11.8 x 3.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability