CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The four channel infrared remote control allows you to control fischertechnik models from a distance. Up to three motors and one servo can be driven proportionally. This means an infinitely variable turning angle of the steering wheel and infinitely variable speed control. Up to four receivers can be operated with the remote control; which allows numerous operational possibilities. The set contains a controller, receiver and a servo.
Universal proportional 4-channel infrared remote control for motorized models.
Powerful infrared transmitter : 9V, 3 transmission diodes.
Microprocessor controlled receiver 9V, 1A max for 3 motors and one servo
Microservo 4.8/6V, angle +/40 degrees, 1.7 kg cm max
Two different frequencies can be selected
Can drive two receivers per frequency.
Cruise control, motor speed, which was set, remains.
Crawler function, easy steering of models with 2 drive motors, for example tracked vehicles with a joystick.
REQUIRES power supply (NOT INCLUDED): Transmitter requires a 9V Alkaline Battery. Receiver requires the fischertechnik Accu Set(#57487)
- Control your models remotely.
batteries are required (not included)
8.8 x 5.9 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability