CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.;Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The original "Fun with Physics" set! With this set, you can build 7 different track based coaster style models to learn about and observe first-hand various physical phenomena, such as:
Acceleration â¢ Inertia of Mass â¢ Centrifugal Force
Law of Conservation of Energy
Principle of Linear Momentum â¢ Laws of Motion
Instead of being dry, or difficult to understand, this set helps to make the subject of physics engaging, and the concepts clear. Physics becomes fun as balls race on the unique flex-rails through various obstacle courses. They accelerate, decelerate, cause chain reactions, shoot through the loop and run through obstacles such as teeter-totters and switches. An elevator powered by a fischertechnik XS Motor conveys the balls to the top. The effects of each of these principles are explained in the enclosed activity booklet and can be clearly demonstrated
using various experimental set-ups. Includes 690 parts for building 7 different models. Requires 9 V battery (not included), or if you prefer, all models can also be powered with either the fischertechnik Power Set (#91087) or Accu Set (#57487) --each sold separately.
- The fun way to learn about Physics!
- Build 7 track based, coaster style models
batteries are required (not included)
18.3 x 15.3 x 3.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability