When road-ready, it's a glam vehicle with signature style and two seats upfront (with seatbelts, of course!) - but lift the handle and it pops up to transform the camper into a three-story play set with all kinds of possibilities for an amazing outdoor camping adventure! Plus, the transformation doesn't stop there with even more play spaces for even more storytelling possibilities. Convert the front cab into a bathroom - remove the chairs to reveal a toilet underneath and flip the steering wheel to turn it into a sink. Transform the back of the cab by flipping over the spare tire cover to reveal a fire pit and opening the back door to reveal a kitchen complete with fridge, sink, oven and stove that lets kids' imaginations really get cooking! The center room has a double bed with hammock hanging above, perfect for a quick nap after a fun camping adventure. Slide the pool out from the bottom of the camper and connect it to the slide that starts on the second floor. Barbie doll can slide down from the second-story living room (featuring a couch, TV and glam chandelier) to make a splash at a fun campsite pool party. On the third floor, set up the dining table and chairs for meals under the stars or a fancy picnic under the sun. Recreate scenes from the movie that the camper appears in, Barbie & Her Sisters in the Great Puppy Adventure, or hop into the driver's seat to tell stories of your own. Included accessories - a fire pit, roasting sticks with marshmallows, cookware, food and place settings - add to the camping storytelling fun.
Dolls sold separately, subject to availability. Dolls cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- When Barbie hits the road in this camper, anything is possible - because this RV offers more than meets the eye!
- Lift the handle to transform the glam vehicle into a three-story play set with all kinds of possibilities for outdoor camping adventures.
- Convert the front cab into a bathroom - remove the chairs to reveal a toilet underneath and flip the steering wheel to turn it into a sink.
- Transform the back of the cab by flipping over the spare tire cover to reveal a fire pit and opening the back door to create a kitchen complete with fridge, sink, oven and stove.
- Pull out the swimming pool from the bottom of the camper and connect it to the slide that starts on the second floor to make a splash.
23.5 x 12.7 x 9.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability