Make your own fizzy candy and other treats just like culinary chemist, Adrienne Atoms. You can do it again and again just using ingredients from your own kitchen. Picking Up S.T.E.A.M. When you give sugar, baking soda and citric acid a whirl in the mixer to make fizzy candy, not much happens. But pop the mixture in your mouth and your saliva dissolves the citric acid and a chemical reaction happens! The citric acid (yes, it's an acid) and the baking soda (a base) produce carbon dioxide bubbles, causing that fun fizzy sensation on your tongue! The citric acid also adds tanginess, while the sugar provides sweetness.
The Project Mc2 Atomic Mixer Fizzy Candy Maker Set Features:
- Atom-inspired mixer to combine your ingredients (household ingredients not included)
- Creates edible treats using household ingredients.
- Comes with 2 measuring spoons.
- Includes Project Mc2 beaker to store your yummy creations.
- Household ingredients not included.
- Ages: 6 years and up.
- Lambs & Ivy Signature Includes 1 conical flask, 2 measuring spoons, 1 atomic mixer
- As seen on Netflix
10.0 x 6.0 x 4.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability