Enfamil(R) Gentlease(R) The gentle change proven to ease fussiness and gas in 24 hours.
- Easily digested proteins that are partially hydrolyzed
- Only about 20% lactose
Ease of mind
- Similarity to breast milk
- Protein blend has 60:40 whey-to-casein ratio
- Still provides lactose as a carbohydrate source
- DHA level similar to worldwide breast milk average
Ask your baby's doctor if Enfamil
Gentlease is right for your baby.
Founded over 100 years ago by Edward Mead Johnson, one of the original founders of Johnson and Johnson, the Mead Johnson company produces more than 70 different products that are distributed in over 50 countries worldwide. Mead Johnson produces baby formula, vitamin and specialty nutritional supplements including Enfamil
(R). Introduced in 1959, Enfamil
baby formula has undergone several significant changes since it was invented. Each change brings Enfamil
baby formula nutritionally closer to breast milk.
5.2 x 3.1 x 0.2