Oh no! Poor Better Now Bailey is home sick today, and she needs someone to take care of her. Give her a checkup to see what's wrong. She comes with what is needed to take care of her, like a pretend thermometer and stethoscope. Feed her from her bottle- she drinks and wets! Then change her diaper. Taking care of Bailey when she's sick isn't always easy, but with a caring mom, she'll bounce back in no time!
Baby Alive dolls give little girls endless hours of interactive fun. They're great teaching dolls because they help teach your daughter how to take care of someone else. The different versions of Baby Alive dolls focus on feeding, comforting, cleaning up and potty training. Just like a real child, there can be quite a bit of a mess to clean up. Have fun selecting the one that will give your child a lot of fun being a mommy.
- Give Bailey a checkup
- She drinks and wets
- Change her diaper
14.0 x 8.9 x 3.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability