Up to 12 hours of overnight protection! With Pampers Baby Dry diapers, your baby can get up to 12 hours of overnight protection, which helps him get the uninterrupted sleep he needs for a great morning. Plus, Baby Dry has 3 layers of absorbency versus only 2 in an ordinary diaper. And with a wide UltraAbsorb layer, Baby Dry offers outstanding leakage protection and flexes for a snug, comfortable fit. Pampers Baby Dry diapers are available in sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
The Pampers baby diaper brand is part of the Procter & Gamble family of brands. Developed in 1961 by Victor Mills, an American chemical engineer who worked for Proctor & Gamble, Pampers was the world's first disposable diaper. Known for its continual innovation, Pampers baby diapers have undergone many updates over the years including the addition of an absorbent gel to make the diaper 50% thinner, an improved tape system for easy adjustment and most recently the addition of DRY MAX technology which makes Pampers baby diapers the thinnest and most absorbent ever.
Pampers diapers are available in six different styles including Pampers Swaddlers Diapers with Dry Max, Pampers Cruisers Diapers with Dry Max, Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers, Baby Dry Diapers, Easy Ups Trainers for Boys and Easy Ups Trainers for Girls.
17.5 x 10.0 x 9.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability