Edward van Vliet is an industrial designer with a passion for textiles. His Amsterdam studio offers total design solutions to national and international clients, designing offices, private homes, public spaces, and now on this Special Edition Pria 85! Patterns - whether painted, printed, knitted, embroidered or created by light - add a tactile quality and make a design or space come to life. Edward van Vliet's textile and interior designs fit perfectly with the Maxi-Cosi style aesthetic. He brings layering into his designs by using various patterns and color, creating rich and interesting interiors and unique furnishings. "Apart from using nature as an endless source of inspiration, my fascination for geometry, symmetry, layers and repetition plays an important role in creating new and surprising patterns."- Edward van Vliet
The Pria 85 is the only premium convertible car seat that offers a first-class ride from 14-85 pounds. It is also specially designed to fit better in your car, allowing more room for your passengers to stretch out in the front seats. It fits your real life too. Keeping the Pria 85 clean is simple thanks to a seat pad that unsnaps and removes easily over the frame. There's no need to remove the seat from the car or to make complicated maneuvers with the harness straps. The Pria 85 seat pad is both machine washable and dryer safe. Getting your child in and out of the Pria 85 has been simplified, with handy harness holders to keep the harness straps out of the way. It fits children rear-facing starting at 14 pounds and keeps them cozy up to 40 pounds. When they're ready to ride forward-facing, turn this car seat around to safely fit children up to 85 pounds; the highest weight range offered by a convertible car seat. Both stages benefit from the safer side impact protection provided by Air Protect® technology which protects your child where they need it most, around their head.
This and all items from Maxi-Cosi are excluded from all promotions and discounts except where otherwise noted on product detail pages.
- Premium, textured fabrics & tailored styling; Extended weight range keeps kids safely harnessed longer; 14-40 lbs rear-facing; 22-85 lbs forward-facing; The only convertible car seat rated to 85 lbs!
- Safer side impact protection thanks to Air Protect®: Advanced air cushion system protects your child's head; FlexTech system for multi-directional energy management ; Perfect Fit one-hand harness height adjustment with micro-adjustment.
- The seat pad and harness covers are removable with simple snaps, and there's never a need to uninstall the seat or rethread the harness to get the pad on and off; The Pria 85 seat pad and harness covers are both machine washable and dryer safe.
- Premium padding provides the most comfort for child.
Handy harness holders keep harness straps out of the way for easy boarding.
- Deep rear-facing adjustment, making it easier and faster to correctly install in rear-facing position.
Integrated gripping cup holder securely holds drinks during the ride.
One click latch system, with easy click-in for better installation.
25.0 x 24.0 x 20.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability