The Baby Jogger City Go Infant Car Seat - Black/Gray Features:
- Holds an infant from 4 to 35 pounds and up to 32 inch
- Easily and securely attaches to your favorite Baby Jogger Stroller to create your own travel system (Stroller not included)
Baby Jogger strollers are designed with parents in mind. In 1984 Baby Jogger created the first jogging stroller to solve a problem active parents were facing. In the years since they've moved far beyond joggers to create a line of strollers to keep pace with today's parents. From their City Mini line to Summit X3 and F.I.T., Baby Jogger has a stroller for every terrain and every level of activity. They've even created The City Select, a stroller that can grow with your family. Click here to check out even more Baby Jogger
Be sure to visit our Baby Jogger Brand Store
for superior baby products.
This and all items from Baby Jogger are excluded from all promotions and discounts except where otherwise noted on product detail pages.
- Taxi-safe belt path allows for easy installation without the base, so you can quickly install in a taxi
- Push button Latch system on the base allows for a quick and easy Latch install
- Taxi-safe belt path allows for easy installation without the base, so you can quickly install in a taxi.
- Push button LATCH system on the base allows for a quick and easy LATCH install
28.4 x 18.7 x 17.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box