Surf's up for Barbie as she returns as Merliah, the fun and fashionable surfing champion who's also a magical mermaid princess! In this exciting sea-quel, Merliah makes a splash when she heads to Australia for the ultimate surfing competition. When the evil mermaid Eris escapes from her whirlpool with plans to take over the throne of Oceana, Merliah and her sea friends dive in to stop her. It's a fresh new adventure where Merliah learns that anything is possible and she really can have the best of both worlds!
Toys'R'Us recognizes that at any given moment in history, Barbie® is a reflection of the times and always culturally relevant. Barbie® is the world's only brand that allows girls to imagine themselves as a mermaid to a movie star, a fairy to a fashionista, and a princess to a president. With various doll styles, accessories, playsets, along with role play costumes and collectibles, Barbie® is on-trend without being trendy, classic without being outdated! The Barbie® brand serves a purpose to girls as they try on different personalities, careers, and explore the world and all of its possibilities without ever having to leave home! Although the Barbie® brand roots are as a fashion doll, it has grown into a fashion and lifestyle brand, spanning numerous product categories...all available right here at Toys R Us!
7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box