CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The Learning Resources Alphabet Island Game is a fun, fast-paced way to build letter recognition skills! Players race to match upper and lowercase letters. Watch out for the hungry shark or you'll lose a letter! Keep your eyes peeled for the helpful crabs and tricky starfish. Collect the most letters and win! For an added challenge, flip the lowercase letter discs over to reveal picture words and match beginning sounds to uppercase letters.
The Learning Resources Alphabet Island A Letters and Sounds Game Features:
Colorful game board that measures 16" x 16"
Plastic shark with movable jaws
28 alphabet discs
30 game cards
- Hunt for alphabet treasures on Alphabet Island, the perfect place to practice letter recognition and strengthen early vocabulary skills
- Special game features enhance play, including a hungry shark looming offshore, ready to chomp on your letters
- An excellent beginning game to introduce the idea of taking turns
- Fun for 2-4 players, ages 4 and up
- From Learning Resources-the leader in learning toys for over 30 years!
10.0 x 8.6 x 4.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability