PLEASE NOTE: The last day to sign up for a V.I.B. card in store or online is April 1, 2014. We will not accept new sign-ups after April 1, 2014. However, existing V.I.B. cardholders may continue to add funds (and receive the 10% bonus) until April 30, 2014. After May 1, 2014, cardholders may continue to use their V.I.B. card for purchases of diapers, wipes, food and formula until all funds have been depleted. 10% bonus earnings expire 12 months from the day the funds were loaded onto the card.
1. The Very Important Baby (“V.I.B.”) program and V.I.B. card are offered by Toys“R”Us-Delaware, Inc., including its Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us stores, U.S. divisions and any successors and assigns (“Toys“R”Us” or “Sponsor”). V.I.B. and Toys“R”Us are jointly referred to as “Sponsor.”
2. Eligibility: Customers may enroll in the V.I.B. program by registering for a V.I.B. card at participating Babies“R”Us and Toys“R”Us stores. Baby Registrants can add a V.I.B. card to their registry at any “R”Us location. Customers who create a new Baby Registry for the first time online will have the ability to add a V.I.B. card to their registry. All other Customers (non-registrants) can sign up for a V.I.B. card at the Registry Desk at any “R”Us location. Members must be residents of the United States (including Puerto Rico) and at least 18 years of age. No purchase is necessary to join the V.I.B. program. Corporations, groups, associations or commercial customers and others purchasing items for resale are not eligible for membership in the V.I.B. program. Members must be enrolled in the Rewards“R”Us program to join the V.I.B. program. Limit of one membership per Customer.
3. By registering in the V.I.B. program, the member agrees to the Terms & Conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the program (“Terms & Conditions”), printed on the card and as may be in force and published at the Sponsor’s website and as may be changed at any time without notice. The Terms & Conditions published at Babiesrus.com/vib, or available by calling 1 800 TOYS R US, supersede all information previously published or printed on the card and will serve as current posted Terms & Conditions. Member shall be responsible for periodically visiting this site to view any changes. If Terms & Conditions are updated, any changes will apply to all V.I.B. participants, including those who registered before Sponsor posted updated Terms & Conditions.
4. Sponsor may modify, alter, delete or add to the Terms & Conditions for its program at any time without notice. This includes modifying, altering, adding or deleting program benefits, including the time and/or amount of the added promotional value. Each member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Terms & Conditions. Sponsor may terminate the V.I.B. program, or any element of the program, at any time by announcement on its website, except that it will honor V.I.B. cards as required by law.
5. Abuse of the V.I.B. program, including failure to follow program Terms & Conditions, the sale or barter of cards, benefits, product, promotional offers, any purchase for commercial use or resale, and/or any misrepresentation of fact or other improper conduct as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member’s V.I.B. account without notice and future disqualification from program participation. In connection with the enforcement of any of the Terms & Conditions governing the V.I.B. program, Sponsor reserves the right to take appropriate
administrative or legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs. V.I.B. benefits are subject to applicable laws and government regulations and are void where prohibited by law.
6. Upon registration of the member’s V.I.B. card, the member’s friends and family or others can contribute value to the V.I.B. card at participating Babies“R”Us or Toys“R”Us stores or at Babiesrus.com/vib. Member may then use the V.I.B. card for purchase of items specified herein. A promotional value of 10% of the contributed amount will be added to the card by Sponsor within 24 to 48 hours after value is contributed to the V.I.B. card. The promotional value added by the Sponsor will expire in 12 months, except where prohibited by applicable state law. Contributed amounts do not expire. Members can get a maximum of $200 in bonus of promotional value added to the V.I.B. card each year. When the maximum bonus is reached, the card will reset on the anniversary of the card activation date. A V.I.B. card may be loaded with a maximum of $1,800 at any one time.
7. The V.I.B. card may be used for the following purchases only: diapers, formula, baby wipes, baby foods, and other qualifying products as may be announced by Sponsor. V.I.B. card is only valid at Babies“R”Us or Toys“R”Us stores in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and cannot be used on special orders, delivery, layaway, and all other transactions placed through the Customer fulfillment system. The V.I.B. card cannot be redeemed for cash or store credit, except as required by law. For returns of items purchased with a V.I.B. card, credit will go back on the V.I.B. card. Returns are otherwise governed by the Toys“R”Us Return Policy, available at Toysrus.com or Babiesrus.com.
8. A member can view his or her account information and card balance at Toysrus.com/myrewards. For information about an individual account or any other program-related questions or information, contact Babies“R”Us and Toys“R”Us Customer Service by phone at 1 800 TOYS R US or by mail at: Toys“R”Us, V.I.B. Program, One Geoffrey Way, Wayne, New Jersey 07470-2030.
10. The law of the state in which the member resides shall govern any dispute concerning the V.I.B. program or V.I.B. card, including any dispute arising from or involving these Terms & Conditions.
11. Lost, stolen or damaged cards will be replaced with a new card and new card account number. The value placed on the new card will require proof of transactional dollars added to the V.I.B. card.