Top o’ the mornin’ to ya! You’re in luck today, we’ve got a super fun shamrock chain activity for the little ones! You can start using our handy activity sheet, but you can make it as long as you’d like by adding more pieces of paper.
Just follow these steps and you’ll have a colorful shamrock chain in no time!
1. Color strips and cut out along dotted line.
2. Fold strip along gray line and tape ends to form one clover leaf, repeat 3 more times.
3. Tape the 3 clover leaves together to form a complete clover.
4. Repeat Step 2 with 2 more strips.
5. Loop remaining strip to completed clover and tape.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 ’til you run out of strips (printable makes 4 clovers total.)
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!